Tuesday, September 15, 2009

WELCOME


There are a few blogs or forums around the web that have anything to with nor pac, i figure why not make one for the players, fans, coaches, and whoever would like to join.I have no affiliation with any team in the league or the league itself Please keep post tasteful. Please tell your friends as soon as you figure out about this. The more people we have using this the more fun it will be. I hope to travel and see all of the teams at their home rinks so i can get a good perspective about each team in their own barn and on the road. I don't know as much as I'd like to know about the American West division, but don't worry my friends, I will be making a trip to go see them too. I have a house in Eugene, but i also have a place in the Seattle area so i will be able to make my way up and down i-5 to catch all the action, and don' think i forgot about you tri. I plan on posting updates of standngs often, along with polls, and updates on leading scorers, goalies, and the tough guys around the league. Im going to try and contact the coaches of several teams and conduct interviews with them. Please enjoy the blog, and hopefully it gets successful.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to you with this! If your ever in Helena, I'll get you a great seat.
    BigHorn Hockey Nut

    ReplyDelete